Saturday 19 July 2014

On 7:30:00 am by Unknown   1 comment

Omotunde Ogundimu a.k.a Ayinke is suffering from fibroid and need half a million Naira for a surgical operation in Nigeria.

After my curiosity about her where about few days ago in my publication which saysWHERE IS THIS NOLLYWOOD ACTRESS, OMOTUNDE OGUNDIMU A.K.A APINKE?,   CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE POST    … Shybellmedia took it upon itself to source for her contact and finally visit her at her abode. Meanwhile, getting to see her was divine intervention and miracle as she was on a sick bed, alone at home.

Motunde manage to speak with me and here is here interview…

Good day madam, my name is Idris Bello, CEO of Shybell Media. Uhunnnn! Ma’ what’s wrong with you ma?
My dear, I heard about your publication few days ago through one of my friend and I visited your site. Thank you for remembering me. I’m not alright as you can see. Am very sick but hardly will you know. I have fibroid and need the sum of N500,000 to go under the knife.
Doctor said I’ve got a full grown fibroid. I’ve tried trado-medicine and few other means but it didn’t work. So I have to do the operation sooner than later. No helper from anywhere. I’ve got three kids whom are in school and my husband is late. Couldn’t go to location(s) like before because of my health and I’ve practically finish my savings.

Your illness started or noticed since when madam?
It has started before the demise of my late husband but I didn’t pay serious attention to it. Meanwhile, I had a major crisis November last year when I did my monthly circle for more than ten days. That was when I visited the doctor to lodge a complain and after series of text, x-ray and scan, it was discovered that I’ve got full grown fibroid and I need the sum of N500,000 for the operation, including bed rest and other miscellous spending.

Is the operation going to be done abroad or in Nigeria?
I’ve my doctor here in Nigeria and he promises that it can be done successful here in Nigeria.

What about your fellow artist, have you been able to talk any or contact any of them or the Theatre group(s) for assistant?
My dear, am a very quiet person. I hate scandal. Or have you ever hard any bad news or scandal about me? (No madam)… more-so, most of them are betrayers. They don’t like each other. They love cheap publicity and most of them live fake life-style. I don’t want to be indebted to anybody, in-fact, I prefer asking the public for help than my fellow artist/colleagues.


With Shybellmedia's CEO, Idris Bello
Madam, how soon are you suppose to do this operation?
Very soon. I’ve been on this for a while now. I’ve been trying to raise the cash on all by myself but coupled with my children’s expenses, it’s not easy. Right now, I’ve got few cash with me, which is not up to half of what I need. And my doctor said I’ve got less than two month more. My monthly circle has not stopped. I see it every day and you know what that means. Losing blood every day means quick death.

Wow! Let me stop stressing you madam. I wish you quick recovery.
Thanks Mr. Idris, I really appreciate your coming. You are a blessing. Please help me tell the public about my predicament. All I need is a small change to some rich people. I still want to be the mother to my kids. They are young and they still need me around.

Brief Biography of Omotunde
Omotunde started her acting career in the year 1990. She started with dancing and she was with the group called Sunny Wonders Performing Group, Oshodi. The group is into drama and stage play. In 1992, Tope Alabi (the famous Gospel singer) took her to late Alade Aromire’s group and that was how she started acting.
Omotunde was shot into limelight few years after when star a movie titled Nkan Obinrin, 1998 to be precise. However, speculations started when Omotunde killed a snake in the movie and the woman who played the role of the snake died few months later in real life. It was speculated that, it’s the grandchildren of the old woman whom killed her. Another source revealed that, it was Omotunde who also killed her due to her prayers in the movie which later affect the woman in real life.
More-so, Omotunde lost her husband at the early stage of her marriage, (May 24th 2012) to be precise. And since then, she’s been living all alone.

For assistant and verifications:
Omotunde’s details is as follow: Tel 08035585422, 08023210921
Acct number: 0014508117
Acct Name: Omotunde Monsurat Ogundimu

Bank name: GTBank

1 comment:

  1. If she does Medical Tourism within Southwest Nigeria she can get it done for much less! Let her find a good private hospital in Ibadan she will pay 150k or less... Lagos may be expensive like Abuja and Port Harcourt.

    ReplyDelete