Wednesday 9 April 2014

On 12:47:00 pm by Unknown   No comments

Information reaching shybellmediaonline.blogspot.com has it that a food vendor, Chinelo Lynnette, 36, has been arrested by the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency for smuggling 685 grammes of cocaine, inserted in her vagina.
Lynnette was apprehended at the Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Lagos, during the inward screening of passengers on an Ethiopian airline flight from Addis Ababa.
NDLEA commander at the airport, Mr. Hamza Umar, said the suspect ingested a few wraps and inserted others in her vagina.

He said, “The suspect tested positive for drug ingestion and vagina insertion. She expelled a total of 685g of substance that tested positive for cocaine while under observation at the airport.”
Lynnette lamented that she was deceived into drug trafficking under the guise of importing female bags.
She said, “I am a popular food vendor at Ajangbadi, Lagos, and have never been involved in crime. I was abandoned by my husband two years ago and left to cater for our children alone. All this while, I have been doing my best to provide for them and pay their school fees.
“The last straw that broke the camel’s back was when the landlord ejected me; I had nowhere to turn to for solace. While I was crying, a man who I did not know came to console me. He promised to help by introducing me to the importation business. I felt he was God sent until he sponsored my trip to Addis Ababa. It wasn’t until I got to Ethiopia, that I knew it was drug trafficking. When I tried to refuse, he threatened to recover his investment at all cost.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment