Monday 19 May 2014

On 3:34:00 pm by Unknown   2 comments

After the hospital scenario, I was lucky to make it alive and I finally head home, rest for few days without sex. On the following Friday, I made up my mind to visit one of my old customer, Colonel. As the night grew on, the men in the officers’ mess ogled me with their eyes while the women shot me scornful looks. The man who was sitting directly opposite me sat there rigidly, unmoving, enjoying the deductive game as I crossed and uncrossed my legs so he could see the dark alley that led to my crotch.
        Colonel Njoku was unaware of the game. He sat to my right side, practically leaning on my arms, his massive hand roving over my chest as freely as he wanted.
        “Colonel, I need a cell phone. I want to be able to talk to you any time I want,” I told him.
        “Oh yes, you need one. I’ll arrange for one tomorrow. Maybe a Blackberry, Q10 will do.”
        “No, Colonel, I want an Iphon 5s.”
        “iphon 5s? Em …okay…if that what you want.”
        “Oh, thank you, Colonel,” I said and leaned to kiss him.

        “Let’s get out of here,” he muttered softly.
Minutes later, we were driving out of the cantonment. This time he took me to another guest house inside the Ikeja G.R.A. I remembered the experience of the other time but my mind was already steeled. He was a strong man and he had a massive penis. I should enjoy him rather than incur pains. I was determined to take absolute control of the situation.
        With the speed of a sneeze he jumped out of his clothes the moment we entered the room and pounced on me.
        “Take it easy, Colonel,” I said, holding his arms. Then slowly, and seductively, I stepped out of my skirt. I saw the look on wonderment on his face when he realized that I wore no pants, no undies. I went down on my knees and reached for his cock which was already erect. I stroked it gently and then covered it with my mouth. Then I began to suck him hard.
        “Uusshhh!” he moaned pleasurably as I sucked him dutifully. After several long minutes of sucking, I pushed him gently on the bed. He wanted to reach for me but I signaled for him to wait. I made him lied on his back his cock standing straight like a soldier at alert. I climbed on top of him and slowly lowered my gaping vagina onto him until every inch of his solid rod filled my inside stretching the walls of my vagina. And then, the pleasure ride began.
        “Holy Christ!” Colonel Njoku exclaimed pleasurably, writhing under me like an animal in pain.

2 comments:

  1. Shybell!!! Nawa u ooo! Dis ur swt fake story self.... Abeg ttake am easy, I dey office

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ď Samé Ayilare street 42ND avenue on hints? Pls dont corrupt my pure innocent mind o but u can publish d next chapter shá, i promise not 2 tell Daddy, Lol.

    ReplyDelete