Monday 26 May 2014

On 5:53:00 am by Unknown   No comments

I left Colonel Njoku few hours after our sex escapade and I went home to relax, shortly did my phone rang. It was a friend who had invited me for a private party somewhere in Lekki for the coming weekend.
We gist about my just concluded sex experience with the Colonel and we laughed over it.
After few days, comes the party where I met Donlisa, young, clean and handsome Albino. He’s rich, young and very handsome. We got talking few hours into the party. He told me he owns a computer outlet on the Island and his parents stay abroad. (No wonder he looks different from all these Nigeria Albino)
        We got talking and one thing led to other and we made for accommodation somewhere close to the party venue.
        Action started immediate we got into the room because I’ve been sex starved for few days.
        Donlisa, wore a clean cut, well tailored native attire. Clear shave and was wearing a nice perfume.
        We started kissing immediately we entered into the room. His hands were all over me and I couldn’t resist him. He sure know where and how to touch a woman.
        However, we started battling his trouser which he must have mistakenly tied wrongly.
        I couldn’t control myself cos I really want him.
He got out of his trousers at last. Funningly, as reluctant as he seemed, his penis had grown turgid and it strained impatiently against the fabric of his pants. It looked massive and strong, sending a pleasurable sensation through me.
        “oya, remove your pants,” I ordered. Like an obedient student, he pulled odnw the pants and stepped out of it.
        “Come over here,” I commanded again. That feeling of power, that I was in total control, now added to my pleasure and made me more hony.

        I flung away the tiny wrapper and I was once again naked.

0 comments:

Post a Comment